When we use the mobile shot blasting machine for construction work, how should our operators operate the mobile shot blasting machine and make us safer during the construction process? Our operators should pay attention to this:
1 It is strictly forbidden for the operator to wear or lack some protective equipment when operating the mobile shot blasting machine. During construction, particles hit the clean surface, which can easily cause particle ejection. If you don't wear protective equipment, it can easily hurt our operators.
2. To add or recycle particles, turn on the dust collector fan first.
3. Periodically start the dust blowback pulse to remove dust. After the mechanical operation stops, the dust-removing and blowing time should be extended by about 30 seconds.
4. The switch should be started slowly. It is forbidden to open multiple control switches at the same time in a short period of time, which may cause excessive current and burn the meter.
5. The wear parts of the shot blasting machine must be checked and cleaned frequently, and the blasting machine must be cleaned and repaired regularly.
6. When using the mobile shot blasting machine, it is strictly forbidden to stand in front of the mobile shot blasting machine, touch it before turning off the power, repair and pay attention to personal safety.
7. When using the mobile shot blasting machine, pay attention to potholes on the road.
If you encounter any problems when using the mobile shot blasting machine, you can contact us at any time. We will serve you wholeheartedly, answer your questions, and ensure that you have no troubles and worry-free after-sales.